Cycling Routes Costa Brava:
Salionc to Llagostera
This route takes you through the Gavarres mountain range, in the Selva region of Catalonia.
The route starts in Salionc, between Tossa de Mar and Sant Feliu de Guixols.
It is an approx 11 km ride.
Average gradient of 3.2% (there is a section that is 9.3%)
(Pretty much anyone can manage a gradient of up to 5%)
How to Get to Salionc from Tossa de Mar or Sant Feliu de Guixols (and then to the cycle route)
- From Tossa de Mar, get on the GI-682 heading north out of the town, along the coast, in the direction of Sant Feliu de Guixols. Salionc is approx 6km along this road.
- From Sant Feliu de Guixols, get on the GI-682 heading south out of the town, along the coast, in the direction of Tossa de Mar. Salionc is 9km along this road.
- From Salionc, get on the GIP-6821 (Carretera de Llagostera), in the direction of Sant Grau and Llagostera.
- Stay on the GIP-6821 all the way to Sant Llorenc.
- 800 m after Sant Grau, the road forks, take the left fork (continuing on the GIP-6821)
- At the road junction in Sant Llorenc the GIP-6821 turns in the GIV-6744.
- After approx 700 m, the GIV-6744 crosses over the C-35, and continues on for another approx 600 m into the centre of Llagostera.
Costa Brava Biking Routes Map
All the biking routes are on the same map, so you need to click on the larger map link below to open the map to find the route you are interested in.
View Cycling Routes Costa Brava in a larger map
Other Bike Routes in Catalunya
- The Greenways - biking trails that follow old disused railway routes
Return to top
Return to Cycling Costa Brava
Return to Activities Costa Brava
Return to Costa Brava (homepage)